Welcome to the final episode in this six part series of short (3 minute) videos that explore the new topic I’ve been developing: Rekindling The Spark – Navigating Mid-Life Malaise.
Today’s focus: Malaise – How do you help those caught in the grip?
Just click on the image below to access the video for this episode. Enjoy!
If you missed the earlier episodes in the series, you can catch up here:
- Episode #1: Malaise – What is it anyway?
- Episode #2: Malaise – Who cares? Why does it matter?
- Episode #3: Malaise – Isn’t it just an ‘old folks’ problem?
- Episode #4: Malaise – How do people meet the challenge?
- Episode #5: Malaise – What can you do to find your way through?
New subscribers are always joining the Pause e-zine list, as readers share these Pause messages with their friends and colleagues, and as I speak at seminars and conferences.
On occasion, I find it’s helpful to remind longstanding readers and inform new subscribers about print resources that I have created over the years.
So, here is a recap of the books and booklets on offer in the Pause Shop. They relate to the areas I speak about most often: balance/wellness/renewal and encouragement/appreciation/recognition.
You’ll find two collections of previous Pause messages, and two handy quick-read booklets – each jam packed with practical ideas.
- Press Pause…Press On – Bringing Balance & Perspective To Work & Life
- Press Pause…Think Again – More Balance & Perspective For Work & Life
- Take A Break – 67 Ways To Pause When You Absolutely, Positively Do Not Have The Time
- Take A Bow – 67 Ways To Pause For Applause, Celebrate Your Success, & Keep Your Spirits High
Click here for the complete listing where you will find excerpts from each publication, details on discounts for quantity purchases, and links to purchase your copies online.