Press Pause …Press On: Bringing Balance & Perspective To Work & Life
By Patricia Katz.
Published 2006 – 144 pages – 6″ x 9″ – Retail: $19.95
Discounts provided on quantity purchases.
This book brings relief for all who feel trapped by the pace and pressure of 21st century living. Press Pause … Press On delivers strategies for restoring a rhythm of renewal to work and life. No more crash and burn. No more blur and endure. Just 64 sanity-saving strategies for finding perspective, productivity and peace of mind.
- Learn why pausing is productive and lingering is not lazy.
- Find relief in ‘unitasking’ and ‘simplicizing’.
- Set sanity policies and enjoy more ‘wabi sabi’ moments.
- Gauge your Plimsoll Line and curb artificial urgency.
- Make peace with the fact that you’ll never be done again.
Click here for a pdf preview of the Table of Contents, Introduction, and four complimentary excerpts from the book.
Press Pause … Press On is an excellent resource for work-life balance and wellness programs, and a superb gift for colleagues, friends and family. They’ll love the practical insights, engaging illustrations, real life experiences, and inspiring quotes.