Some of the best moments of any vacation are those in which you don’t have camera at hand to capture the image. Thank goodness the mind’s eye works.
Here are some of my favorite mental snaps so far:
– the moment when we met up with Tristan and Marc in Fort Lauderdale, exchanged hugs, and the vacation really began
– diving into the warm ocean waters at Half Moon Cay and wading out with seaweed in my hair
– stretched out on the netting at the front of the catamaran floating and flying above the Caribbean Sea
– spotting a dinner plate sized blue and gold discus type fish while snorkelling off Aruba
– the exhilaration of that first traverse on a zip line soaring over the rain forest canopy in Costa Rica
Ah, sweet adventures!